Upholstery, Furniture, and Sofa Cleaning
Call 866-937-6739 today for a live upholstery cleaning quote
Zerorez cleans all kinds of fabrics and upholstery. Our services include upholstery cleaning, furniture cleaning, and sofa cleaning. Since we do not use harsh chemicals, we can clean the most delicate fibers and upholstered pieces. We can also remove offensive odors, and you never have to worry about possible reactions to chemicals left in the fabric.
- Zerorez is safe for virtually all fabrics
- Odor elimination because we remove the odor causing bacteria from the surface of the fiber
- No residue left in fabrics means upholstery will dry lighter and brighter and will stay clean longer and won’t attract new soiling
- Trained technicians will take exceptional care of your furniture
- Fabric protector, including UV protectant offered to protect your fine fabrics
- Quick dry time, exceptional clean
Our expert cleaning technicians use non-toxic Empowered Water™ and GREEN cleaning agents to clean upholstery.
Furniture and other upholstery are a breeding ground for harmful microbes, which can cause allergies, sickness and offensive odors. The ZEROREZ® cleaning system does NOT use soaps, detergents or shampoos to mask these problems, but instead uses its revolutionary green cleaning fluid EMPOWERED WATER™ to eliminate them, thereby restoring the appearance of your furniture.
The EMPOWERED WATER™ is better than soaps or other cleaning agents and is applied to the upholstery via low-pressure spray, both loosening embedded dirt and cleaning the material, removing a wide range of germs and bacteria. The emulsified dirt is then disposed leaving just the extraction water which dries quickly and without any residue.
Great for sofas, curtains, auto interiors – any upholstered item! The ZEROREZ®patented cleaning system delivers our Empowered Water™ fluids to any type of upholstery, while using the highest rated (CRI Platinum Rated) cleaning method to remove all soils in a safe, effective process.
This process prevents any damage that could be caused by over wetting, resulting in the look and feel of clean, residue free upholstery.