How to Prepare for your Zerorez Carpet Cleaning
Zerorez can clean like no other company does, you will be amazed, and your carpet, rugs, and upholstery will stay cleaner longer and will provide you with the residue free, green process you have been waiting for. Here are some tips to help prepare for your cleaning:
• Move fragile or breakable items to a safe place.
• Vacuum to remove pet hair and larger particles of soil or food
• Make sure that areas to be cleaned are free from toys, books or other items
• Be sure to let our office know if there are special areas of concern such as pet urine
• Our technicians will move chairs, tables, and most light furniture. However, they generally do not move beds, dressers, entertainment centers, or electronics
• Fresh air is very important for dehumidifying the carpet – open windows and run fans
• Try to avoid walking on the carpet for 45 minutes while fiber protectant cures. After 45 minutes it is fine to walk on the damp carpet if your feet are clean. Do not put wood stained or metal furniture back in place until carpet is completely dry, usually 6 – 24 hours, depending on the weather, air flow, sequence of rooms cleaned, etc.
• Typically every 9 – 18 months, depending on traffic, care, and pets. Our clients tell us they can usually go twice as long or even longer compared to conventional cleaning services once we have extracted all the soap. However, for those with allergies, more frequent cleaning may be advisable to achieve a “clean, green” environment.
• Talk to your Technician about a handy Zerorez Spotter Kit.
Get 3 Rooms of Carpet Cleaning for $229!